The Indiana Life Sciences Summit drives conversations and provides content on important and timely topics with speakers from Indiana’s life sciences community. Coming out of a global pandemic, this year’s virtual conference will focus on opportunities for the life sciences sector based on lessons learned, what needs to change and how to innovate moving forward.
Local and national thought leaders will provide their insights and perspectives; BioCrossroads will present their annual Watanabe Life Science Champion of the Year award; and they hope to have some surprises, too.
Keynote speaker line up:
- Dr. Freda Lewis-Hall, former Chief Patient Officer and Executive Vice President of Pfizer, Inc.
- Dennis Murphy, President and CEO, IU Health
- Dr. Virginia A. Caine, Director, Marion County Public Health Department
- Dr. Anthony Philppakis, Chief Data Scientist, Broad Institute
- Dr. Peter Kim, Director, Therapeutics Research Program, Division of AIDS, NIAID, NIH
- Dr. Richard DiMarchi, Distinguished Professor of Chemistry and Gill Chair in Biomolecular Sciences, Indiana University
WHEN: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 From 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
WHERE: Online VIRTUAL Event