Join over 18,000 other Hoosiers in our health research community.
Do you want to help improve the health of Indiana?
Are you interested in helping scientists and doctors discover new ways to diagnose, prevent and treat different health conditions?
We need volunteers, just like YOU!
Without health research studies, new health treatments and medicines will not be available.
Researchers need diverse groups of volunteers to make sure everyone is represented in health research and treatments.
Sign up to be a volunteer here! → All IN for Health Volunteer Registry
About Health Research
All IN for Health provides a list of hundreds of active health studies, including clinical studies, happening right here in Indiana. These health studies are conducted by faculty at Indiana University, Purdue University, and the University of Notre Dame. You can search for a study by location or health topic here → All IN for Health List of Current Studies.
Why should I participate?
Here are just a few reasons you should volunteer:
- Play an active role in your health and the health of others
- Contribute to scientific knowledge that may lead to new medications and treatments for future patients
- Gain access to potential new treatments and expert care
- Your treatment options for your own health condition will not be limited by your participation
- Participation is voluntary and your quality of health care by your provider will not change if you decide to drop out of a study
Who qualifies for a clinical study?
You don’t have to be sick to volunteer for a clinical study, —healthy volunteers are needed too! Children and dependents can participate as well with their guardians’ permission.
We welcome volunteers of all ages, races, genders and health conditions. Some health conditions affect certain groups of people more than others, which means that a diverse group of volunteers helps us to find better solutions!
For more Frequently Asked Questions about health research, clinical studies, and becoming a volunteer, visit www.allinforhealth.info