The 2021 Connections IN Health Annual Conference will be on September 16 from 10 am – 1 pm, with the theme of, “Coalition Resiliency in a Post Pandemic World.”
The Cardiovascular and Diabetes Coalition of Indiana, the Hoosier Health and Wellness Alliance, and the Indiana Joint Asthma Coalition invite you to join them as we highlight the awesome work they are accomplishing as a part of the Connections IN Health project and learn from experts in the field of community health!
During this FREE three hour virtual conference, the Connections IN Health Team and Coalition Members will share stories of resiliency, growth, and impact despite a worldwide pandemic.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn:
- How the Indiana Department of Health used data to drive their response to COVID-19
- Which tools are available to support local coalition work
- How the Connections IN Health project and coalitions have continued impactful work through a pandemic
- Why it is important for local coalitions to include mental health in efforts to address chronic disease
- How one local coalition has continued impactful work during a pandemic using cross sector collaboration and leveraging non-traditional partners
Connections IN Health is a team of experts, focused on some of Indiana’s most chronic conditions, including asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Connections IN Health is a program of the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. Learn more at ConnectionsINHealth.org.