The Indiana Joint Asthma Coalition, a Connections IN Health initiative, is pleased to announce its upcoming event, “The 2021 Asthma Summit: Controlling Asthma from the Doctor’s Office to Your Home” for clinicians, health care educators, and those with asthma and their caregivers on Thursday, August 26 from 10 am – 2 pm.
The event will explore strategies to:
- Optimize asthma control, clinically and in a larger societal context—environmental, financial and mental health
- Increase health literacy around asthma treatment and control among youth and adults
- Address ongoing issues related to COVID-19, asthma, vaccines and special considerations
- Provide easily accessible and relevant asthma resources on all presentations in addition to – being prepared for asthma peak week in September
- Get involved with the Indiana Joint Asthma Coalition
This is a free online event. This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™ and ANCC contact hours by Indiana University School of Medicine.