Join the conversation to advocate for an all-inclusive, smoke-free policy in Grant County and discuss new information regarding points of sale data, feedback from local residents and the effects tobacco has on the body.
Community Conversation presenters include:
- Amiee Ingram | TORCH, Tobacco Coalition Program Coordinator
- Karen Hinshaw | Connections IN Health, Managing Director
- Tisha Reid | IU Simon Comprehensive Cancer Center, Liaison
With special guests:
- Shirley DuBois | Tobacco Free Howard County, Coordinator
- Moderator Dr. Kyle Speakman | MGH Marion Family Practice
This online event is open to the public. Register here.