100 S Capitol Ave
Due to the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and with the health and safety of our guests in mind, the Greater Indiana Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting scheduled for April 3 has been canceled.
The Greater Indiana Society for Neuroscience will be hosting its 2020 Annual Meeting on Friday, April 3, 2020 from 8 AM – 6 PM at the Indiana Convention Center.
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Amy Arnsten, PhD, Department of Neuroscience, Yale University School of Medicine
- Massimo Scanziani, PhD, Department of Physiology, UCSF School of Medicine
- Ken Mackie, MD, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, IU Bloomington
- Tiffany Lyle, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Department of Comparative Pathobiology, Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Hongxia Ren, PhD, Department of Pediatrics, IU School of Medicine
- Andrea Jones, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, Sheets Lab Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology, IU School of Medicine
- Clarisse Fligor, Graduate Student, Meyer Lab, Department of Biology, IUPUI