Catherine Bauer-Martinez and Brenda Hudson will be presenting an online seminar about using IU REDCap from 1-2 pm on Thursday, March 5 via Zoom. This will be an informative presentation/discussion about using the e-Consent Framework in IU REDCap.
Obtaining written consent is a crucial step for engaging participants in research, but managing paper forms can be a challenge. REDCap offers a user-friendly electronic method to obtain and manage participants’ consents through the new e-Consent Framework and PDF Auto-Archiver.
There will be time for questions and answers at the conclusion of the presentation.
By the end of this seminar, users will know:
- What is an e-Consent?
- How the e-Consent Framework works in IU REDCap?
- How to set-up an e-Consent in a REDCap project?
- How participants use the e-Consent in IU REDCap?
- Questions to consider when using the e-Consent Framework
- Lessons Learned from using the e-Consent Framework in REDCap
- REDCap account access
- Ability to listen to the online webinar via your own device
- Optional: Ability to ask questions via the online webinar through your own device