Thanks for your interest in sharing your research at the 2020 Indiana CTSI Annual Meeting! Poster presentation videos, presentation slides, and an abstract must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM, EDT, on Monday, August 10, 2020, to be considered for presentation. All posters will be considered, including research related to COVID-19 and research addressing racial disparities and health inequities.
Below, please find tips and resources to help as you format your materials for this virtual use. We look forward to reviewing your presentation.
Please format your poster and presentation in this way:
- Two-three PowerPoint slides to represent your poster content (template below).
- Two-minute video presentation of your research. You can record this with Zoom. Please show slides as the primary view with the presenter’s face in upper corner.
- Log in to Zoom.
- In the Settings, select the “Recordings” tab.
- Click the box to “Record active speaker with shared screen.”
- Start a Zoom meeting.
- Click the “Share screen” button and select your PowerPoint screen.
- Click the button to begin recording and start your presentation.
- Stop recording when you are done. Keep in mind that you can practice a few times if you don’t like your first attempt!
- You should be able to find your recording file in the Cloud or in your Downloads folder (depending on your personal Save settings).
- A 200-word (max) abstract.
When you’re ready, you’ll find a link to submit your materials via our online form at the end of this page. If you have any questions regarding posters and related materials, please contact Joe Hunt at email@example.com.