For investigators working to commercialize innovative devices and software, Andrew Brightman, PhD, assistant head of biomedical engineering and associate professor of engineering practice at Purdue University and Jonathan Merrell, MD, assistant professor of clinical pediatrics at IU School of Medicine and deputy innovation officer for the Indiana CTSI, will co-lead the Think Tank device program.
- Navigator/Facilitator: Kara Garcia, PhD (IUSM-Evansville) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Andrew Brightman (MTAP, Purdue Biomedical Engineering) email@example.com
- Vice-Chair: Jonathan Merrell (CCIA, IUSM Pediatrics) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regulatory representative: Aaron Lottes (Purdue Biomedical Engineering) email@example.com
- Standing academic members:
- Kelley Business School Representative: Todd Saxton firstname.lastname@example.org