Bradley D. Smith, Ph D.
Houses and integrates three areas of imaging expertise. Makes available an integrated suite of sophisticated microscopes and imaging stations that enable the expert users to attack the most complex modern research problems and, equally important, the resident professional staff (technicians and research specialists) to guide the non-expert users and allow them to conduct experiments that were previously beyond their limits.
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Dual Source Focused Ion Beam
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Deconvolution Fluorescence Microscopy
- Spinning Disk Confocal Microscopy with TIRF
- Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy
- Optical Animal Imaging (fluorescence, bioluminescence)
- Planar X-ray Imaging
scanning electron microscopy, focused ion beam, small animal imaging, in vivo imaging, cancer imaging, optical imaging, x-ray imaging, fluorescence microscopy, spinning disk microscopy, two photon microscopy, deconfolution microscopy, laser scanning microscopy