Affiliation : IU Simon Cancer Center
Karen E. Pollok, Ph D.
Core Manager: Tony Sinn
The IUSCCC In Vivo Therapeutics Core (IVT) provides investigators with cost-effective and comprehensive services to facilitate the development and testing of novel pharmacological & cellular therapies. The Core will act as a liaison between the Principal Investigator and any other outcome analyses from live-phase studies. The IVT Core also maintains multiple on-site mouse breeding colonies, as well as oversees operation of the cesium irradiator facility.
- In Vivo Tumor Growth Kinetics – Established lines include: SKOV-3X, & A2780 (Ovarian), A549, H460, & H1975 (Lung), MCF-7, TMD-231, MDA-MB-468, & BT474 (Breast), C32 (Melanoma), H929 & MM1S (Multiple Myeloma), Raji & Granta 519 (NHL), PaCa-2, ASPC-1, Panc-1 (Pancreatic), CHLA-9, CHLA-10, TC-71 (Ewing Sarcoma)
- PDX model development
- Pharmacological Investigations: In vitro toxicity testing utilizing primary human hematopoietic cells and clonogenic progenitor assays to test effects of new compounds on normal cellular function.
- In Vivo Dose Range Finding: Develop a rational dosing regimen for testing efficacy of therapy
- In Vivo Drug Efficacy/Tumor Xenograft Model: Establish tumors and administer drug regimen
- Cellular Therapies: Irradiation of mice prior to transplantation, Intravenous injection of hematopoietic stem cells
Tony Sinn, BS, LAT
Email This Core