Zhongxue Chen, Ph.D.
Associate Director: Stephanie Dickinson
The Biostatistics Consulting Center (BCC) is operated by the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics within the School of Public Health – Bloomington. The BCC is a research and service facility at Indiana University which provides a wide range of support and services through collaborative researches. We provide biostatistics and epidemiology consulting to IU faculty, research staff, graduate students, undergraduate students and non-university affiliated organizations or companies. Our mission is to provide our biostatistical and epidemiological expertise in support of health-related researches. Our team is comprised of Masters and PhD level statisticians and epidemiologists from the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics.
- Designing research studies (experiments and surveys)
- Grant development
- Sample size calculation and power analysis
- Data Modeling and statistical analysis of data
- Interpretation of data analysis results
- Professional and scientific report-writing
- Statistical methods translation
study design, grant development, sample size calculation, data analysis, data interpretation, email@example.com
Email This Core