October 10: Workshop
October 11: Full-day conference
About the Event
Harm reduction services and policies are effective, humane, and life-saving strategies that address overdose and opioid addiction. This conference brings together a multidisciplinary group of professionals to share best practices on harm reduction, a set of practical strategies and ideas aimed at reducing negative consequences associated with drug use.
Featuring keynote speakers, breakout sessions, posters, and conversations between people from diverse disciplines, join us to learn more about harm reduction, with a specific focus on:
- The life-saving and cost-saving impact of harm reduction services
- Evidence-based and effective harm reduction services and policies, including syringe exchange services, housing first, and law enforcement diversion programs
- How to plan and implement harm reduction services
- National, state, and local examples of harm reduction services and policies
- Engaging in cross-sector collaboration
- Addressing attitudes about and relationships to drugs and drug users
At a later date, registration will open for the half day workshop and the full-day conference.
Pre-register for the Conference Now!