Prospective Patient Search and Cohort Discovery
- i2b2: i2b2 is an open-source web-based tool provided by the Indiana CTSI and Regenstrief Institute to investigators for de-identified clinical data queries with minimal risk to patient privacy. Additional resources for discovering and analyzing patient data are provided by the Regenstrief Data Core
Collaboration and File Sharing
- Box and other tools at Notre Dame available through the Shared File Space site.
- FileLocker at Purdue University PURR and FileLocker Purdue University
- Research Data Sharing: See REDCap below.
- Scholars@IU This program enables researchers to find scientists who are conducting research in similar areas, or have useful complementary expertise.
Data Capture & Management
- REDCap(Research Electronic Data Capture): REDCap is an easy-to-use database management tool used to capture, use, and share research data. It is also a tool to create, conduct, and manage online surveys.
Omics Data Analysis
- MetaCore Pathway Analysis Suite: A pathway analysis suite used to conduct sophisticated, integrated pathway and network analysis of multi-omics data. Access is provided to investigators at Indiana, Purdue, and Notre Dame Universities at a significantly reduced rate.
- QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis: A powerful analysis and search tool that uncovers the significance of ‘omics data and identifies new targets or candidate biomarkers within.
Search & Discovery
- Direct2Experts: Direct2Experts is a search tool which provides easy online access to profile information on faculty researchers across the country. The Indiana CTSI is one of 29 institutions in the CTSA Consortium participating in the program.
- MedLine Plus: MedlinePlus has extensive information from the National Institutes of Health and other trusted sources on over 975 diseases and conditions. There are directories, a medical encyclopedia and a medical dictionary, health information in Spanish, extensive information on prescription and nonprescription drugs, health information from the media, and links to thousands of clinical trials. MedlinePlus is updated daily.