The Indiana CTSI Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) program provides investigators centralized access to the biostatistics and bioinformatics programs at Indiana University, Purdue University and the University of Notre Dame.
- Access to experts in study design, biostatistics, statistical genetics, epidemiology, bioinformatics and computational biology
- Educational and training opportunities, including continuing medical education (CME) courses in biostatistics and bioinformatics
- Biostatistics support to new translational research projects via the Translational Research Development Program and iCreate Program
- Advanced data management and analyses services for funded projects
- Study design and development optimization