The Indiana CTSI Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design program provides investigators centralized access to the biostatistics and bioinformatics programs at Indiana University, Purdue University and the University of Notre Dame.
- Access to experts in study design, biostatistics, statistical genetics and computational biology
- Educational and training opportunities, including continuing medical education (CME) courses in biostatistics and bioinformatics
- Biostatistics support to new translational research projects via the iCreate Program
- Advanced data management and analyses services for funded projects
- Study design and development optimization