Join LifeOmic and Karuna Precision Wellness Center for a virtual symposium on cancer wellness. The Zoom webinar event will be filled with renowned speakers that will cover a variety of topics such as Integrative Survivorship Care, Enhancing Cancer Survivor Outcomes with Metabolic Flexibility and a panel discussion with cancer survivors on their traditional and integrative approaches aiding in their recovery. This event is $50 for those seeking CME credit and free to attend for the general public.
- 11-11:15 am Welcome from Karuna Precision Wellness Center | Jamie Renbarger, MD, MS, Founder, Karuna Precision Wellness Center
- 11:15-12:15 pm Enhancing Metabolic Flexibility to Improve Cancer Survivor Outcomes | Dr. Nasha Winters
- 12:15-1:15 pm Cancer Wellness Panel | Dr. Jamie Renbarger
- 1:15-1:30 pm Moving Oncology Care from Treatment to Prevention | Don Brown, MD, Founder and CEO, LifeOmic
- 1:30-2:30 pm Integrative Survivorship Care | Dr. Donald Abrams