Molecular Therapeutic Program (MTP) advisors would like to connect with investigators at the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute and its partners who are conducting drug discovery research, and who are looking for expert advice in drug development, available resources, and collaborators with complementary expertise or funding.
The MTP advisors (listed below) are available to meet on the following dates: April 9, May 14 or June 11 from 11 am – 12 pm. The meetings will be held through an IU Zoom call, which will be about 10-15 minutes long.
- Andrew Mesecar, PhD – Walther Professor of Cancer Structural Biology; Purdue University
- Alan Palkowitz, PhD – Director of Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Center, IU School of Medicine
- Jay McGill, PhD – CFO at Indiana Biosciences Research Institute (IBRI)
- JaiPal Singh, PhD – Director of ICBI, Visiting Professor Cellular and Integrative Physiology, IU School of Medicine
- Michael VanNieuwenhze, PhD – Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, IU-Bloomington
- Richard Taylor, PhD (Director of MTP) – Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Interim Director Warren Family Center for Drug Discovery and Director; University of Notre Dame
- Scott Sheehan, PhD – Advisor, Due Diligence and External Innovation at Eli Lilly and Company
- Tim Ratliff, PhD – Professor of Comparative Pathobiology and Director of the Center for Cancer Research; Purdue University
- Thomas Hurley, PhD – Chancellor’s Professor, Interim Department Chair of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Associate Dean for Graduate Education, IU School of Medicine
- Thierry Masquelin, PhD – Senior Research Advisor, MedChem/Technology Project Leader at Eli Lilly and Company
- Timothy Grese, PhD – Senior advisor at Eli Lilly and Company
The MTP mission includes supporting early state drug discovery across Indiana CTSI partner universities, acting as a clearing house for regional drug discovery and development resources (institute cores or outside CROs), and facilitating collaboration between chemical and biological researchers providing complementary expertise.