The following is a listing of media impressions from research supported by the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute or its research team members.
- A roundup of COVID-19 developments for Wednesday May 12, 2021 – Winnipeg Free Press (Canada)
- $1.7M grant to pilot AI student education for rural Indiana middle schoolers – WBIW Radio (Bedford)
- COVID Registry: ‘Not Just Another Dashboard’ – Inside Indiana Business
- Social distancing removed, mask wearing requirements reduced for Indiana University’s fall semester – CBS 4 TV
- Most Covid restrictions are removed for the fall 2021 semester at Indiana University – WBIW Radio (Bedford)
- Do it safely and do it fast — translating medical devices from idea into use – Medium
- Experts say students can help address COVID-19 vaccine misinformation – Indiana Daily Student