LEVEL TWO: This is the level referred to as the Novice Coordinator Education Program (NCE).
Who should attend? This program is designed for “beginner” Research Coordinators and will focus on the basics of clinical research. This program is highly recommended for all coordinators within the Indiana University School of Medicine with less than two years’ experience coordinating studies on the IUPUI/IU Health campuses.
- When should you attend? The program should be attended within the first six to twenty-four months of employment and is designed to introduce the research coordinator new to Indiana University to critically important concepts, requirements, and practical aspects of coordinating research studies across all types of clinical research.
- When is this program offered? This program is offered twice per year (in the spring and fall).
- What will this training cover? Information related to the basics of research study coordination. Some of the few areas discussed are IRB submission processes, budgeting, research compliance, and information related to campus resources.
- What is the cost of the program? There is no cost to the participant.
- Are CMEs provided for this program? No, there are no CMEs offered for this program
- How do I register for this program? To register for the program please click here.