The Indiana Drug Discovery Alliance (IDDA) helps investigators identify complementary industry expertise and critical resource facilities across our Indiana CTSI Partners, and provides funding for early drug discovery research.
IDDA combines drug discovery expertise from each of our partner universities and Eli Lilly and Co..
- Jay McGill – Senior Director, Eli Lilly and Company and Translational Science Officer, Bio crossroads
- Andrew Mesecar – Walther Professor of Cancer Structural Biology; Purdue University
- Tim Ratliff – Professor of Comparative Pathobiology and Director of the Center for Cancer Research; Purdue University
- Scott Sheehan – Senior Director Molecular Design and Lead Generation Technologies, Eli Lilly and Company
- Richard Taylor – Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Interim Director Warren Family Center for Drug Discovery and Associate Vice President for Research; University of Notre Dame
- Michael VanNieuwenhze – Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Indiana University-Bloomington
- Thomas Hurley – Chancellor’s Professor, Interim Department Chair of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Director of Center for Structural Biology, Indiana University School of Medicine
- JaiPal Singh – Director of Industry-Collaboration Portal, Visiting Professor Cellular and Integrative Physiology, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Thierry Masquelin – Senior Research Advisor: Molecular Design & Lead Generation, DCRT at Eli Lilly and Company