The Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) Tool provides software and a curated database for the analysis of complex ‘omics data. IPA algorithms, combined with rich content, provide unique advanced analysis capabilities to help you identify the most significant pathways, whether they are activated or inhibited, and discover potential novel regulatory networks and causal relationships associated with your experimental data.
The CTSI multi-user license renews annually on July 1 and includes:
- Analysis Match and Land Explorer features.
- 6 concurrent users
- Tiered pricing starting at $800 for 10 hrs. Key points of the tiered pricing model are as follows:
- At each tier, there is a flat fee for a fixed number of hours and an hourly rate that will apply to usage beyond that limit.
- Once the hour limit for the selected tier has been reached, the lab account will be billed monthly for the hours used until the PI chooses to end their access. At that time, the lab’s user accounts will be disabled.
- Each PI can choose the tier that best fits their needs. Labs may not upgrade to a higher tier midyear to lower the overage rate.
- The tiered price points were developed based on the total IPA licensing cost, the past year’s usage data, and the anticipated demand for IPA sublicenses.
- Each lab may request access for multiple users on their sublicense. Individuals should use their own log in as Qiagen limits the number of computers a single username can be used on.