The Indiana CTSI provides FULL LICENSE access to MetaCore from Cortellis to all Indiana CTSI Investigators.
MetaCore is a pathway analysis suite used to analyze molecular pathways and accelerate discovery research. Rapidly generate and validate hypotheses for novel biomarkers, targets and mechanisms of action using 100% manually curated biological pathway data from peer-reviewed literature. MetaCore helps you conduct sophisticated, integrated pathway and network analysis of multi-omics data across previous research. Compare your data with similar research to determine which targets and drugs will have the best chance of success.
Cost is $50/hr and is billed quarterly. We require that a university account number be provided up front to cover the usage charge. Notre Dame will pay usage fees for Notre Dame investigators.
New Users: Request Access
MetaCore Training Resources:
- Video recording: Intro MetaCore session April 6, 2021 (1h 8min) and slides MetaCore: Introductory training
- Video recording: Advanced MetaCore session April 13, 2021 (1h) and slides MetaCore: Advanced training
- Video recording: MetaCore Multiomics Analysis (40min) and slides MetaCore: Using multi-omics analysis
- Video recording: MetaCore Essentials – November 14, 2022 (53 min) and slides MetaCore: Essentials
- Video recording: Building Networks with MetaCore– November 15, 2022 (40 min) and slides Building Networks with MetaCore
- Additional MetaCore training resources are available online.
- MetaCore Login Page: https://portal.genego.com