This will be an ongoing, weekly post that will highlight the things you should have read (at least in MY opinion).
Articles you might have missed:
- Shutdowns prevented 60 million coronavirus infections in the U.S., study finds, by Joel Achenbach and Laura Meckler.
- When 511 Epidemiologists Expect to Fly, Hug and Do 18 Other Everyday Activities Again, by Margot Sanger-Katz, Claire Cain Miller and Quoctrung Bui.
- When the Office Is Like a Biohazard Lab, by David Gelles.
- 5 Rules to Live By During a Pandemic, by Tara Parker-Pope.
- The Virus Will Win, by Yascha Mounk
What I’m reading: