This will be an ongoing, weekly post that will highlight the things you should have read (at least in MY opinion).
Articles you might have missed:
- Six Months of Coronavirus: Here’s Some of What We’ve Learned and After 6 Months, Important Mysteries About Coronavirus Endure. This pair of articles summarizes what we know, and what we still don’t, with respect to COVID-19.
- Anthony Fauci on Covid-19 reopenings, vaccines, and moving at ‘warp speed’, by Helen Branswell.
- ‘They Let Us Down’: 5 Takeaways on the C.D.C.’s Coronavirus Response, by Michael D. Shear.
- ‘This is what happens to us.’, by Robert Samuels, Aaron Williams, Tracy Jan and Jose A. Del Real.
- How the world can avoid screwing up the response to Covid-19 again, by Sharon Begley and Helen Branswell.