The following is a listing of media impressions from research supported by the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute or its research team members.
- Dr. Aaron Carroll named IU’s inaugural chief health officer – WBIW Radio (Bedford)
- Dr. Aaron E. Carroll Returns To Talk Pandemic Successes And Failures, Risk Management, And Writing – Indianapolis Monthly
- Building a Healthier Blackford County – Hartford City News Times
- Vaccine Mandates Are Coming. Good. – New York Times
- Collaborative care effective for pain, depression and anxiety – EurekAlert
- IU Health Names Chief Health Equity Officer – Inside Indiana Business
- A noninvasive technique for neurological conditions – Medical Xpress