Center for Proteome Analysis
Affiliation : IU-Indianapolis
Amber L. Mosley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director: Emma Doud, PhD
The IUSM Center for Proteome Analysis provides numerous types of mass-spectrometry (MS) based proteomics services and associated bioinformatics including: global proteome quantitation, affinity purification-MS, targeted MS for precise quantitation, post-translational modification analysis, and experimental design services. We also support thermal proteome profiling (TPP) and cellular thermal shift assay (CETSA) type experiments at the design, bench, and bioinformatics levels.
- Protein identification from gel band, immunoprecipitation, and affinity purification
- Deep global proteome analysis
- Phosphoproteome and other post translational modification analyses
- Thermal Proteome Profiling (TPP)
- Tandem Mass Tag (TMT), SILAC, or label free quantitation
- Data analysis, publication support, support for experimental design and grant submission
Email This Core