Yunlong Liu, Ph D.
The Bioinformatics Core provides advanced computation and informatics approaches to analyze large and complex biological datasets, including
- Next Generation Sequence Data Analysis
- Microarray Data Analysis
- Proteomics Data Analysis
- Multi-omics Data Integration
- Statistical Genetics
- Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics Data Analysis
- Drug Absorption, Disposition, Metabolism, Elimination and Transportation Prediction, and Drug Exposure Prediction
- Public Domain Database Access and Custom Data Annotation
The core also provides informatic and analytical consulting. To initiate the consulting process or to request services, investigators may submit a consult request form.
Collaborative Research in areas of genetics, computational biology, biochemistry, bioinformatics and medicine
Education and Training
Consulting to develop bioinformatics activities in grants, to develop databases and to plan for large influxes of biomedical data
Access to bioinformatics tools
- Dr. Yunlong Liu : email@example.com 317-278-9222