Chemical Genomics Facility (CGF)
Affiliation : Purdue University
Zhong-Yin Zhang, PhD.
Manager: Lan Chen, PhD.
The Chemical Genomics Facility (CGF) provides affordable access to large chemical and CRISPR libraries and state-of-the-art instrumentation in high-throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS) campaigns. The facility also provides assistance in assay development and hit validation using various biophysical approaches.
- Assay implementation and optimization of various biochemical assays of enzyme activity, protein-protein interaction and cell-based reporter gene assays and phenotypic assays
- Chemical libraries of over 500,000 compounds categorized into diversity-based, targeted, natural products, known drugs, bioactives, fragments libraries
- siRNA libraries of human kinase and phosphatase, and arrayed human genome CRISPR library
- Robotic equipment such as liquid handling workstations, dispensers, plate readers, high content imaging system etc.
- Hit validation using Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC), MicroScale thermophoresis (MST), thermal shift assay (TSA), and Functional Drug Screen System (FDSS) mCell for ion channel, GPCR Ca2+ assays
Dr. Lan Chen
Email This Core