We envision a healthier Indiana, free of preventable cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and stroke.
The Cardiovascular & Diabetes Coalition of Indiana is an alliance of partners and volunteers from across the state who are committed to reducing cardiovascular related diseases, diabetes and stroke in Indiana through:
- Education: Remain a location for information sharing on the latest prevention and management research and practices
- Collaboration: Act as a central hub for connecting our communities to programs as well as community resources through coordinating efforts within communities and connecting Indiana communities to one another
- Awareness: Make quality epidemiological data accessible as to inform the direction of policy change or community level programming
- Advocacy: Educate and empower our communities to take action in policy changes that would improve the health of our State
- Access to Care: Provide healthcare providers, community organizations and local coalitions with evidence-based practices.
Use the map below to visualize the communities that coalition members serve throughout Indiana. Scroll over each county for a list of coalition members and how to contact them. At the bottom, you can find a list of coalition members who serve the entire state. If you don’t see yourself on the map, be sure to fill out the membership inquiry! There are over 350 people in the Connections IN Health network!