We envision a healthier Indiana, free of preventable cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and stroke.
The Cardiovascular & Diabetes Coalition of Indiana is an alliance of partners and volunteers from across the state who are committed to reducing cardiovascular related diseases, diabetes and stroke in Indiana through:
- Education: Remain a location for information sharing on the latest prevention and management research and practices
- Collaboration: Act as a central hub for connecting our communities to programs as well as community resources through coordinating efforts within communities and connecting Indiana communities to one another
- Awareness: Make quality epidemiological data accessible as to inform the direction of policy change or community level programming
- Advocacy: Educate and empower our communities to take action in policy changes that would improve the health of our State
- Access to Care: Provide healthcare providers, community organizations and local coalitions with evidence-based practices.