The Connections IN Health Team is excited to announce the details of this year’s 2021 Annual Conference: Coalition Resiliency in a Post Pandemic World.
During this FREE three hour virtual conference, the Connections IN Health Team and Coalition Members will share stories of resiliency, growth, and impact despite a worldwide pandemic.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn:
- How the Indiana Department of Health used data to drive their response to COVID-19
- Which tools are available to support local coalition work
- How the Connections IN Health project and coalitions have continued impactful work through a pandemic
- Why it is important for local coalitions to include mental health in efforts to address chronic disease
- How one local coalition has continued impactful work during a pandemic using cross sector collaboration and leveraging non-traditional partners