This will be an ongoing, weekly post that will highlight the things you should have read (at least in MY opinion).
Articles you might have missed:
- Paging Dr. Hamblin: Are Kids Really Spared From the Coronavirus? by James Hamblin
- A Dire Warning From COVID-19 Test Providers, by Alexis C. Madrigal and Robinson Mayer
- U.S. could see 100,000 new Covid-19 cases per day, Fauci says, by Helen Branswell
- Why a Pediatric Group Is Pushing to Reopen Schools This Fall, by Dana Goldstein
Documents for your review:
What I’m reading:
- Swimming With the Sea Lions of Los Islotes, by Benjamin Lowy. The pics alone are worth it.