Hoosier Health and Wellness Alliance bi-monthly meeting
Second Tuesday of alternating months
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/753380304
Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 753 380 304
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adW3A89hLx
Questions: contact Antonia Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) and IU School of Medicine are hosting the first Indiana CTSI Regional Campuses Retreat virtually on Friday, July 16 from 9 am – 3 pm ET / 8 am – 2 pm CT.
The theme is, “Building Collaborations in Health.”
A tentative agenda will be shared here in the future.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Sarah Wiehe, MD, MPH, co-director of the Indiana CTSI, will be talking about developing the Community Health Partnerships branch of the Indiana CTSI.
- Randall Longenecker, MD, of Ohio University, who currently serves as executive director of the Rural Training Track (RTT) Collaborative and associate director of Rural Primary care, Research, Education, and Practice (PREP), along with his colleague, Davis Patterson, PhD, of the University of Washington, will speak about building collaborations between medical schools, residencies, and researchers to help direct students to rural healthcare.
Retreat organizers are currently looking for research and clinical faculty to present at the retreat, specifically if it involves any one of the following:
- Is in one of the statewide coalition’s themes: asthma, obesity, cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular health, or environmental health (including but not limited to heavy metals)
- Any research that has involved building collaborations with other Indiana CTSI schools (Notre Dame, IUPUI, Purdue), community partners, state or local government, or private industry
- Projects that involve translational medicine
Abstracts are limited to 500 words and must be received by Friday, June 25, 2021, for consideration in the program. Presenters have the option to indicate their interest in a traditional podium presentations (15-20 minutes per presenter) or a shorter talks during the Research Blitz (5 minutes per presenter, in lieu of traditional poster session).
Quarterly Indiana Joint Asthma Coalition meeting
Second Thursday, quarterly, from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Connect via Zoom
Join from computer or mobile:
Meeting ID: 940 0889 5522
Questions: contact Tisha Reid at email@example.com.